These support pages are a collection of bite-sized explanations designed to help make your experience of Community Insight Australia as smooth as possible. They includes the most common explanations required by our users, but if you require further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact your group administrator or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we’re able.
The support pages are broken down into categories covering all the main features of Community Insight Australia, so you can access the information you require quickly and easily. Within the categories there are a range of pages available to give you guidance, tips and extra knowledge.
These pages are a growing and evolving resource for you to use. We’ll be adding more and more as time goes on and your help is invaluable! Please send us questions or suggestions for new pages to email@example.com.
- Navigating around the map
- View heatmaps
- The Info button
- View your services on the map
- View custom areas on the map
- Mapping Hotspots
- Viewing the code or data for an SA1
- What are SA1s, SA2s and SA3s?
- Add a new custom area
- Select a standard area
- Draw an area on the map
- Edit existing areas
- Categorise your areas
- More options for your custom areas
- Definitions of standard geographical areas
- What do the colours on the dashboard mean?
- Dashboard charts
- Customise the dashboard
- Exporting the dashboard into Excel
- Generating a report
- My report is stuck pending
- How data is created for custom areas
- Updating your reports
***The features below can only be accessed by the administrators of subscribing organisations***
- Adding a new user
- What is the optimum number of Group Admins and Power Users to have?
- Switching users
- Resetting a password
- Exporting user information
Upload your own data (to heatmap)
- Formatting data for upload
- Step 1: Creating a new dataset – metadata
- Step 2: Uploading your dataset
- Step 3A: Upload a spreadsheet
- Step 3B: Copy and paste your data