In the following sections we explain how to use the features of the map:
- Navigating around the map– search for particular locations
- View heatmaps – see data by colouring areas from highest to lowest
- View your services on the map – see services or other locations of interest to your organisation on the map, which you can overlay with a heat map of key datasets
- View custom areas on the map– how to see which areas your organisation has defined
- Mapping Hotspots – (the top 20% of areas)
- Viewing the code or data for an SA1
- What are SA1s, SA2s and SA3s?