Administrators of Community Insight Australia accounts have the ability to do things that other users can’t. These are listed below. Clicking on the links will take you through to the relevant support section.
- Selecting comparators for reports
- Uploading service locations
- Choosing indicators for the map and dashboard
- Uploading datasets to view as heatmaps
- Selecting colour schemes for the map and dashboard
- Adding and editing users
In these cases, it is important to clearly communicate the changes being made to the rest of the team using Community Insight Australia to avoid confusion.
We suggest that before making any major changes to your organisation’s site, you email all users to let them know:
- What changes you are making
- Why you are making the changes
- When the changes will take place
To gain Group Admin access:
- Contact somebody within your organisation with Group Admin access and ask them to change your access level
- If you do not know who is a Group Admin within your organisation, get in touch via email@example.com and we can tell you